• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I can't tell you who the client is right now...."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    Just applied via a job board, call back from the agent who asks the usual question about my experience etc. and says he's more than happy to put me forward....but he can't say who the client is.

I understand that they don't want other agents to know about the gig, but I need to know who I'm applying for wok with. Normally I tell them that they don't have my permission to represent me unless they tell me the client, in which case the agent will say "well ok, but please keep it between us". But this time he wouldn't tell me at all.

Anyoe else get this from agents? How do you normally handle it?
    It could be a Chinese Noodle company.

Comment

Working...
    X