• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contractor via IT Reseller

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Am I the only one wearing a "Managed services" hat here?
    Do you think this will make a difference to how the contract will be structured?

They have asked for my company details but I have not formed it yet, I was going to do that tonight and reply tomorrow or should I hold off until I see the contract and get it reviewed?

We also agreed £400 on the phone but I don't have this in writing and I will be interested to see if it states £400 a day or a lower rate.

Thanks.

Comment

No FLC, you are not. Their financials have MS written over them. 241 employees +Contract resources & their figures....

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Am I the only one wearing a "Managed services" hat here?
        Nope

Comment

Working...
        X