• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investment Banking Contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinawar View Post
    Thank you Bluenose, You wrote really good things than the others. I am aware of the Chinese market (emerging markets) situations. If EMs are falling down rapidly, then IT and finance sector will never stand up. So I want to learn market trends and whats will be in the future period.I have a whealty and good position in my permanent job. I dont want to lose my honey&milk in my hand to move and stuck in a contractor markets.

Maybe I am so curiou about the details but I have to be.

if someone wants to add more thing I want to hear allofthem.
    I gave as accurate an answer as I could, given the question asked.

You've not said what level of role, what skillset you have and what relevant experience you have. I'd stay permanent for now if I were you and see how the job market pans out with the new regulations over the next couple of years.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      I gave as accurate an answer as I could, given the question asked.

You've not said what level of role, what skillset you have and what relevant experience you have. I'd stay permanent for now if I were you and see how the job market pans out with the new regulations over the next couple of years.
      Yes, thank you for the answer. Everyone focused on the price situation but the market is sustainability most important. Some of them are skeptical of my English case. Whatever his thinking. I have enough market information about investment products, Asset Mng, FX, Spot/Forward, Repos,Securities etc. I am a Team leader in my department and My experience are covered both as know-how as the business software. I'm not the only one by writing code.

I just wondered investment banking in UK becomes saturated or not ? or what awaits its in the future.

I think this is very simple.

P.S : I do not need to hire me Mr. Lit. Teacher

Comment

I wouldn't hire you, in any case, under any circumstances.
        You can barely string a coherent sentence together.

HTH.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yes, thank you for the answer. Everyone focused on the price situation but the market is sustainability most important. Some of them are skeptical of my English case. Whatever his thinking. I have enough market information about investment products, Asset Mng, FX, Spot/Forward, Repos,Securities etc. I am a Team leader in my department and My experience are covered both as know-how as the business software. I'm not the only one by writing code.

I just wondered investment banking in UK becomes saturated or not ? or what awaits its in the future.

I think this is very simple.

When considering your English level, the role is key. If you cannot communicate effectively in the native language, you will struggle in that country as a team leader. I speak reasonable conversational level French and German but know that I wouldn't be able to inspire people to work for me if either was the primary language.

If you were an experienced coder, for example, then the language proficiency would be less of an issue; I have regularly worked with developers whose second language is English but are thoroughly competent in what they do.

I wouldn't be in London if it wasn't for the rate as it covers my costs of staying away and compensates for that time away too. In terms of longevity in IB in London, that is a personal thing and is down to how you perform your role.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
          X