• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit Checking Agencies Online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Checking Agencies Online

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good companies that offer credit checking online.

don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Just looking for a decent company.

thanks
    Last edited by strawberrysmoothie; 6 October 2015, 22:17.

Originally posted by strawberrysmoothie View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good companies that offer credit checking online.

don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Just looking for a decent company.

thanks
    Read this first Credit scores: Boost your credit rating - MoneySavingExpert
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

The usual suspects, Experian, Equifax etc. They all do a comprehensive online report facility, there's also Noodle which someone posted on here and seems fine.

Comment

My fault should have been more specific.

I want to credit check any Agents I work with. It will give me a good idea if should work with them or if I should walk away and not get involved with them- thus preventing trouble down the line.

I have heard of duedil, just wondering if their are any other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by strawberrysmoothie View Post
          My fault should have been more specific.

I want to credit check any Agents I work with. It will give me a good idea if should work with them or if I should walk away and not get involved with them- thus preventing trouble down the line.

I have heard of duedil, just wondering if their are any other ones.
          DueDil have an acceptable level of info available for free but we would recommend sourcing a full report from one of the bigger providers (Experian, D&B or Equifax). We see a great deal of credit info from the various agencies on a day to day basis and we use Experian in house and would highly recommend them. You can get a free trial here.
          The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Thanks I will give them a call.

Comment

Working...
            X