• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Credit Checking Agencies Online"

Collapse

• strawberrysmoothie
    replied
    Thanks I will give them a call.

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by strawberrysmoothie View Post
    My fault should have been more specific.

I want to credit check any Agents I work with. It will give me a good idea if should work with them or if I should walk away and not get involved with them- thus preventing trouble down the line.

I have heard of duedil, just wondering if their are any other ones.
    DueDil have an acceptable level of info available for free but we would recommend sourcing a full report from one of the bigger providers (Experian, D&B or Equifax). We see a great deal of credit info from the various agencies on a day to day basis and we use Experian in house and would highly recommend them. You can get a free trial here.

Leave a comment:

• strawberrysmoothie
    replied
    My fault should have been more specific.

I want to credit check any Agents I work with. It will give me a good idea if should work with them or if I should walk away and not get involved with them- thus preventing trouble down the line.

I have heard of duedil, just wondering if their are any other ones.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    The usual suspects, Experian, Equifax etc. They all do a comprehensive online report facility, there's also Noodle which someone posted on here and seems fine.

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Originally posted by strawberrysmoothie View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good companies that offer credit checking online.

don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Just looking for a decent company.

thanks
    Read this first Credit scores: Boost your credit rating - MoneySavingExpert

Leave a comment:

• strawberrysmoothie
    started a topic Credit Checking Agencies Online

Credit Checking Agencies Online

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good companies that offer credit checking online.

don't mind paying a subscription fee.

Just looking for a decent company.

thanks
    Last edited by strawberrysmoothie; 6 October 2015, 22:17.

Working...
X