• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency stating they will pass on personal details to 3rd parties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency stating they will pass on personal details to 3rd parties

Just been sent a extension for review and it differs quite a bit from the last one I signed (even though it was stated in the original contact that it would be the same terms & conditions)

One of the points is this:-

The Company shall provide, in writing, personal information relating to the Consultant to <agency> within x calendar days of request. Such information may be disclosed to Affiliates, Clients and third parties that work on <agency>’s behalf, such as data processors, inside and outside the United Kingdom, as well as government and regulatory authorities. <agency> processes sensitive personal information only if required to comply with legal obligations or with the Consultant’s consent

Now I'm not sure I'm happy with that, sure I'll let them pass on the NI details for example to HMRC (as required) but why should I allow them to be sent to affiliates and 3rd parties?? Or is just their external admin team for example?

Working...
X