• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will accountant really save money?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I have better things to do then explain why that advice is crap. Go and see a different, decent financial advisor and ask him whether its best to invest in property on a personal basis or through a limited company....
    Well you had time to reply that you don't have time to reply.
    The guy said "he would" buy properties within the limited company. That's obvious that it all depends on circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I have better things to do then explain why that advice is crap. Go and see a different, decent financial advisor and ask him whether its best to invest in property on a personal basis or through a limited company....
      Or you could look at one of the large number of threads on CUK about buying property to realise what cack advice that is.

Regardless of that, the decision to go with someone who is rich and you are unsure of seems particularly stupid.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

It's rarely a good a to buy property with a limited company. The possible exception to this is for commercial property that your company is going to inhabit. But don't trust my advice I'm not a financial adviser.

Comment

there's no way diseasex isn't trolling, stop biting, everyone

Comment

Working...
          X