• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a Test Lead or Test Manager ideally in the Broadcast Media Space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Test Lead or Test Manager ideally in the Broadcast Media Space

As the title suggests. Doesn't have to be in the BM space, but helpful if so.

The role is working as a Test Lead or Test Manager across a programme delivering a key element of quite a major TV initiative in the UK, will be replacing another contractor. The role will prob last around 3 - 5 months and there is an option to go perm if you want to. Based in central London.

PM me if interested.

P

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
    As the title suggests. Doesn't have to be in the BM space, but helpful if so.

The role is working as a Test Lead or Test Manager across a programme delivering a key element of quite a major TV initiative in the UK, will be replacing another contractor. The role will prob last around 3 - 5 months and there is an option to go perm if you want to. Based in central London.

PM me if interested.

P
    Have you put this on Contractor Club?
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
      Have you put this on Contractor Club?
      No, just looking at it now.. Contractor Club

Comment

Working...
      X