• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client asks for resources. Your experience?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client asks for resources. Your experience?

Hi fellows

I am freelancing as project manager in Belgium and client asked me if I have analysts to propose for some openings.
    I am in direct contract with them, no pimps in between.
    Any advice? Have you had similar experience in the past? I do want make some extra money but have no clue on the drawbacks and extra workload (timesheet, etc...) .

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Z

Originally posted by zerointeractive View Post
    Hi fellows

I am freelancing as project manager in Belgium and client asked me if I have analysts to propose for some openings.
    I am in direct contract with them, no pimps in between.
    Any advice? Have you had similar experience in the past? I do want make some extra money but have no clue on the drawbacks and extra workload (timesheet, etc...) .

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Z
    This could grow and grow. Either you go the whole hog and become an agent or you come to an agreement with a tame agency. Let them do all the work but you provide the candidates and they pay you a commission but, word to the wise, control your greed or they will lose interest/shaft you.

Comment

You need to do some significant research before you decide to supply people other than by way of simple introduction.

Not least because of the newly proposed reporting requirements.

Comment

Working...
      X