• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have you got on the go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    That's why I always tell them "not too bad" and I have a few things in the pipe line ("oh yeah? Where?" Not of your ****** business!) but "nothing in an advanced stage yet" So they understand I'm sought after and need to act relatively quick, (in case they actually have a real contract) but not to drop me as I'm either a loser or will be taken off the market very soon
    This is what I do too, it's about the best we can do to try and make sure we don't give them a tick in the "don't use this guy" column (assuming it's a real role they have of course).

Comment

"Oh you know, I would lying if I said I was not looking elsewhere"
      "Couple of other irons in the fire but nothing at an advanced stage just yet"
      "Market seems quite buoyant from my perspective"

Either one of those or mashups depending on how I feel. Don't give anything away but don't come off like a loser. It's all a game.

Comment

Working...
      X