• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dusseldorf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I remember it was quite a bit tidier than Leeds.

The other thing was the American guy I worked with calling it "Dooseldorrrf" thats it.

EDIT: mind you he did eat "toona" sandwiches

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
      From what I remember it was quite a bit tidier than Leeds.

The other thing was the American guy I worked with calling it "Dooseldorrrf" thats it.

EDIT: mind you he did eat "toona" sandwiches
      When I was in Berlin I remember an American, probably from Badiddliboing, Odawidaho, asking for directions to Vob Strabe..

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        When I was in Berlin I remember an American, probably from Badiddliboing, Odawidaho, asking for directions to Vob Strabe..
        Go figure, huh?

Comment

All academic now anyway as the actual rate as opposed to the pimps quoted rate was somewhat lower that expected and not enough to make it feasible, which is a shame as it sounded like a good gig.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
          X