• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brits refused entry to The Netherlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brits refused entry to The Netherlands

"They had no valid reason to be there"

BR14 tried to get back in but he was still blacklisted

Warning as EU country refuses entry to Brits after Brexit - Wales Online

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

BR14 tried to get back in but he was still blacklisted

Warning as EU country refuses entry to Brits after Brexit - Wales Online
    #prayforbr14

Comment

I bet they all voted for Brexit
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        'Tis true, the only reasons people go there are for drugs or prostitution. I went there for the Rijksmuseum (and some football at the Arena, back in the days when Arsenal played European opponents in civilised countries) and hardly partook in any marijuana consumption whatsoever...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          'Tis true, the only reasons people go there are for drugs or prostitution. I went there for the Rijksmuseum (and some football at the Arena, back in the days when Arsenal played European opponents in civilised countries) and hardly partook in any marijuana consumption whatsoever...
          The RLD isn’t what it used to be. They have cleaned up vast areas and now exists as a tourist attraction.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
          X