• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why the calls for Boris to resign?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    No squirming over here. Just amusement at the continued petulant hysterics of the Bremoaners.
    You're still squirming.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And be the shortest ever serving PM?
      And the only PM to have lost EVERY SINGLE vote in Westminster, and now also losing in the courts
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        <snip> but I certainly would have expected him to actually be quite good at holding the position of PM.
        Why? What has he ever done to suggest he would be good at the role of PM? He only became Mayor of London because everyone was sick of Ken - it wasn't a vote for Boris, it was a 'no vote' for Ken.

He was useless as foreign minister.

So, genuine question. What did he ever do to think he would become a good PM?

Comment

Not according to the High Court in England.

Now obviously the Supreme Court view it differently, but the fact that this discrepancy exists simply highlights the fact that his advice to the Queen could have been given in all good faith.

What a great shame that the sainted Gina wasn't so animated when John Major prorogued Parliament for even longer in order to avoid the fallout from the Cash for Questions scandal.
          Come on fella ... you can do better than that. Have a think about it .... what happened after the High Court judgement, but before the Scottish court's judgement (and subsequently the Supreme Court)? Here's a clue - there was more information made available after the High Court judgement

Now get back into your box until you can think of something intelligent to say

Comment

No squirming over here. Just amusement at the continued petulant hysterics of the Bremoaners.
            Just love when the gammons try to make out it's remainers who are hysterical You only have to see your lot being interviewed on news reports to see how angry you're getting

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Just love when the gammons try to make out it's remainers who are hysterical You only have to see your lot being interviewed on news reports to see how angry you're getting
              At least Shauny has a bucket of spuds to take it out on. Trigger could explode at any moment.

Comment

there, there Konstabel Els, careful of your blood pressure.
                and you'll upset the lads.

they're not real Zulus.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  there, there Konstabel Els, careful of your blood pressure.
                  and you'll upset the lads.

they're not real Zulus.

When the tourists turn up with their cameras and pocket full of dollars, they bloody better act like real Zulus ..... I paid good money for those costumes

Comment

When the tourists turn up with their cameras and pocket full of dollars, they bloody better act like real Zulus ..... I paid good money for those costumes
                    You've been told before about blacking up Spuddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      You've been told before about blacking up Spuddy.
                      Care in the community - someone has to give him work. Plus, I love to see his reaction when he looks in the mirror and he sees a face of colour staring back at him

Comment

Working...
                      X