• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

General Election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    General Election

    Okay folks

    Don't waste your vote this time. Make it count.

    Corbyn is the only show in town. Vote for him and save this country.

    Do it for your children and grand children.

    Don't get that bully back in to Downing street, his own brother does not trust him. He is a liar and is sitting on millions bet against the pound. He wants a crash in economy and the pound so his mates can benefit.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

    #2
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Okay folks

    Don't waste your vote this time. Make it count.

    Corbyn is the only show in town. Vote for him and save this country.

    Do it for your children and grand children.

    Don't get that bully back in to Downing street, his own brother does not trust him. He is a liar and is sitting on millions bet against the pound. He wants a crash in economy and the pound so his mates can benefit.
    Don't waste your vote this time. Make it count
    but that's only possible for those living in a marginal seat.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Okay folks

      Don't waste your vote this time. Make it count.

      Corbyn is the only show in town. Vote for him and save this country.

      Do it for your children and grand children.

      Don't get that bully back in to Downing street, his own brother does not trust him. He is a liar and is sitting on millions bet against the pound. He wants a crash in economy and the pound so his mates can benefit.
      I think you posted this in the wrong forum.

      Admin, please move this topic to the "Foaming at the mouth, mad as a box of frogs, Red Ken Supporters Fan Club" forum.

      TIA
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
        but that's only possible for those living in a marginal seat.
        My last UK address is a Labour / Tory marginal so I have my registration in.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          My last UK address is a Labour / Tory marginal so I have my registration in.
          I live in a safe Labour seat, where the MP's majority has at times exceeded all the opposition votes.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
            I live in a safe Labour seat, where the MP's majority has at times exceeded all the opposition votes.
            Thanks God, your vote won't count for much then...
            "The boy who cried Sheep"

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
              Thanks God, your vote won't count for much then...
              and I guess there are many others here in the same situation. It did count in the referendum though and the elections to the Welsh Assembly are by proportional representation, which in essence has prevented the Labour establishment from gaining an overall majority. Perhaps the UK Parliament could learn a lesson from that.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                and I guess there are many others here in the same situation. It did count in the referendum though and the elections to the Welsh Assembly are by proportional representation, which in essence has prevented the Labour establishment from gaining an overall majority. Perhaps the UK Parliament could learn a lesson from that.
                Clearly it didn't not only because the referendum was just advisory, but specially because the parliament with a Tory majority couldn't agree on it!
                "The boy who cried Sheep"

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think it has to be a Lib-Lab coalition with the Libs insisting on a referendum.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    I think it has to be a Lib-Lab coalition with the Libs insisting on a referendum.
                    But Libs will never support Corbyn as PM and I doubt the Libs will have more MPs than Labour...
                    "The boy who cried Sheep"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X