• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour and a General Election...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour and a General Election...

Have I got this right, after god knows how long Corbyn has been bitching he want's a General Election, his labour MPs are most likely going to vote against one being called?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Have I got this right, after god knows how long Corbyn has been bitching he want's a General Election, his labour MPs are most likely going to vote against one being called?
    You have unsurprisingly got it wrong.

Labour looks like it will seek to ensure that the UK does not leave the EU without a deal during the election campaign. Then they will go for an election. It's a matter of sequencing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You have unsurprisingly got it wrong.

Labour looks like it will seek to ensure that the UK does not leave the EU without a deal during the election campaign. Then they will go for an election. It's a matter of sequencing.
      If only they had been arsed for the last three years to avoid a no deal exit
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If only they had been arsed for the last three years to avoid a no deal exit
        The UK is still in the EU. HTH

Comment

Ma money is on a massive Johnson flounce.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Ma money is on a massive Johnson floonce.
            Fixed, gratis etc.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The only point Labour ever seem to make is that Torys are bad and everything would be fine if they were in power.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                The only point Labour ever seem to make is that Torys are bad and everything would be fine if they were in power.
                That sounds like the only point you have the cognitive capability to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  That sounds like the only point you have the cognitive capability to grasp.
                  I have lived through a couple of Labour governments, and I am not keen at all. Though Torys are a right shower too....

Comment

Working...
                  X