• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No trade deal with US if hard border in Ireland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poke all you want if it makes you feel better. Only thing you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      no challenge to poke whining plonkers who come to a country they obviously don't like.
      Well I know your inbred brain has a hard time to cope with the fact that I have never ever said that I don't like this country. But in your simple world everyone who is against Brexit is a traitor especially those with a foreign passport.
      As I said many times before I would have British citizenship by now if the brexit vote hadn't happened. My current nationality doesn't allow dual citizenship, so it's better to keep a passport that can give me contract work in 28 countries (+ the UK as I have permanent residence here) then a passport that only allows me contract work in 1 country (+ maybe Ireland)

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
        Poke all you want if it makes you feel better. Only thing you can do.
        Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Well I know your inbred brain has a hard time to cope with the fact that I have never ever said that I don't like this country. But in your simple world everyone who is against Brexit is a traitor especially those with a foreign passport.
        As I said many times before I would have British citizenship by now if the brexit vote hadn't happened. My current nationality doesn't allow dual citizenship, so it's better to keep a passport that can give me contract work in 28 countries (+ the UK as I have permanent residence here) then a passport that only allows me contract work in 1 country (+ maybe Ireland)

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Posting smilies, the level of your average brexiteer

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Posting smilies, the level of your average brexiteer
            i didn't vote brexit.
            i didn't live here then.

Comment

Working...
            X