• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Year of The Rabbit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Year of The Rabbit

“Nigel Farage has spoken out against Channel 4 for a “totally sick” scene in the comedy Year of The Rabbit that shows a right-wing campaigner named Neil Fromage being shot in the head.

The Brexit party leader called the moment in Matt Berry’s spoof show, in which the character of Fromage is killed while giving an anti-immigration speech, “totally sick and frankly irresponsible”.

Speaking to the Daily Star on Sunday, Farage went on to attack the network: “With Channel 4, we have reached a point where they are so partisan politically in everything they do that they now consistently go beyond what’s acceptable.””

Nigel Farage furious over TV show assassinating 'Neil Fromage' | Television & radio | The Guardian

I am amazed the Guardian cares.

Comment

Did Farage ever apologise for this?

Brexit: Nigel Farage branded 'shameful' for claiming victory 'without a single bullet being fired' | The Independent

Comment

Is the Establishment a nasty piece of work?

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
          Is the Establishment a nasty piece of work?
          Yes mate, fetch the keys to the outrage bus!

We have to be seen to be doing something!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            fetch the keys to the outrage bus!
            What will we write on the side?

Comment

Yes;
              YouTube

What will you cling to now?

Your powers of using google leave a LOT to be desired.

HTH
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                Yes;
                YouTube

What will you cling to now?

Your powers of using google leave a LOT to be desired.

HTH
                Just lazy. Thanks for doing the donkey work. Must be going deaf as I can't hear the apology on that recording, but I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Just lazy. Thanks for doing the donkey work. Must be going deaf as I can't hear the apology on that recording, but I'll take your word for it.
                  We know.

It's fine, nobody truly expected you to be able to pay attention for the whole 15 seconds.

If you somehow did overcome your attention deficit disorder and still didn't hear it, you really ought to get a hearing test, seriously.
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    We know.

It's fine, nobody truly expected you to be able to pay attention for the whole 15 seconds.

If you somehow did overcome your attention deficit disorder and still didn't hear it, you really ought to get a hearing test, seriously.
                    Did you think it was good sound quality?

Comment

Working...
                    X