• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Mon, May 10, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Yup that's about right.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Is it that there are too many candidates? Can't say I blame them, all that power and absolutely no accountability, who wouldn't want one of those jobs?
    Or is it that this is the only time MEPs get a meaningful vote, and they can't remember how to do it properly?
    Whatever it is, it will be beyond your pitiful powers of comprehension. But keep on guessing for our entertainment.

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Whatever it is, it will be beyond your pitiful powers of comprehension. But keep on guessing for our entertainment.
      Normally I'd GAS about these appointments, in that I like to know who'll be running our lives for the next 5 years. We're leaving though, so I really don't.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Normally I'd GAS about these appointments, in that I like to know who'll be running our lives for the next 5 years. We're leaving though, so I really don't.
        Apparently the UK was definitely be leaving at the end of March.

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Apparently the UK was definitely be leaving at the end of March.
          Definitely 31st October now. Definitely. 100%. No doubts. Trust me. No more extensions. Brexit means Brexit
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Apparently the UK was definitely be leaving at the end of March.
            My sarcasm detector is working; yours sort of isn't, it seems...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              My sarcasm detector is working; yours sort of isn't, it seems...
              No. You're just failing in an attempt to cover for your cretinism.

              Comment

              Working...
              X