• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Electing unelected officials

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Electing unelected officials

    Hey Brexidiots! If Brussels is full of unelected officials, why are there elections this week?

    #2
    What about the European council? What about the European Commission? Though of course they are "elected" by member state governments.

    Though the elections this week are more a vote about what the UK people think of the UK government. Quite odd really. Perfect chance for a protest vote. Which is why Farage will do well.

    Referendum should be banned. In fact we need a referendum on it.....

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Hey Brexidiots! If Brussels is full of unelected officials, why are there elections this week?
      You are the second biggest idiot on here, second only to Scoots. Troll.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        What about the European council? What about the European Commission? Though of course they are "elected" by member state governments.

        Though the elections this week are more a vote about what the UK people think of the UK government. Quite odd really. Perfect chance for a protest vote. Which is why Farage will do well.

        Referendum should be banned. In fact we need a referendum on it.....
        Member state Govts are elected, in many countries executive branch is not directly elected - it’s more of a norn in the world that relevant ministries are run by people with actual experience in the field, rather than no-nothing-MP-from-safe-seat

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          You are the second biggest idiot on here, second only to Scoots. Troll.
          Typical gammon strategy, not answering the question and making irrelevant comments

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Member state Govts are elected, in many countries executive branch is not directly elected - it’s more of a norn in the world that relevant ministries are run by people with actual experience in the field, rather than no-nothing-MP-from-safe-seat
            I would like to see the UK follow the US model of 3 lots of voting. Including the executive branch. In effect, its what happens now except the executive branch is unelected.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Typical gammon strategy, not answering the question and making irrelevant comments
              Typical idiot strategy of insulting the people they want to answer the question. Poor troll. Scoots has competition.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Typical idiot strategy of insulting the people they want to answer the question. Poor troll. Scoots has competition.
                Typical gammon strategy, not answering the question and making irrelevant comments

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Hey Brexidiots! If Brussels is full of unelected officials, why are there elections this week?
                  The elections are for the MEPs, who are merely there to give the illusion of democracy. So now you know. Another troll fed and watered.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    The elections are for the MEPs, who are merely there to give the illusion of democracy. So now you know. Another troll fed and watered.
                    So the elected MEP's don't elect the 'unlelected officials' then ??
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X