• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Brexit: the last ditch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I accept your concession of defeat.
    Was that addressed to me personally or the whole of the UK on Brexit?

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      What if there were a Remain result of a second referendum, which was enacted by democratically elected MPs? Which referendum result shoud be honoured then?
      But there isn't a 2nd referendum and until there is one you question like you is irrelevant.

      Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        But there isn't a 2nd referendum and until there is one you question like you is irrelevant.

        Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
        There may be one, so it is relevant. Or are you too scared to answer a hypothetical question?

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          There may be one, so it is relevant. Or are you too scared to answer a hypothetical question?
          Hypothetical questions are not relevant until they have facts to back them up in which case they are no longer hypothetical. I think on Thursday you will have the answer to your question which is why the major parties are running scared.

          Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            Hypothetical questions are not relevant until they have facts to back them up in which case they are no longer hypothetical. I think on Thursday you will have the answer to your question which is why the major parties are running scared.

            Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
            Too scared. Fair enough. But happy to talk about hypothetical outcomes on Thursday.

            Comment

            Working...
            X