• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leave.eu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave.eu

leave EU are using the same photograph as Russian Kremlin controlled statemedia and Polish far right to make us scared of immigrants in their social media

brexiteers of-course will continue to deny that there's any Russian involvement in the leave campaign

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    leave EU are using the same photograph as Russian Kremlin controlled statemedia and Polish far right to make us scared of immigrants in their social media

brexiteers of-course will continue to deny that there's any Russian involvement in the leave campaign
    What leave campaign? We had the referendum already and both major political parties in the UK have accepted the referendum result and accept that we are leaving the EU.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      What leave campaign? We had the referendum already and both major political parties in the UK have accepted the referendum result and accept that we are leaving the EU.

I know you are senile and a ugly brexitface and you forgot there was a leave campaign before the brexit referendum

Comment

I know you are senile and a ugly brexitface and you forgot there was a leave campaign before the brexit referendum
        There has been a leave campaign since the day the UK joined. DC decided to try to shut them up by a referendum. That worked out well.....

Comment

Nice. I see the quality of your informed and intellectual response is totally in line with that expected. So nice to have a reasonable discussion on here without resorting to insults at the earliest opportunity. [emoji8]

Comment

Nice. I see the quality of your informed and intellectual response is totally in line with that expected. So nice to have a reasonable discussion on here without resorting to insults at the earliest opportunity. [emoji8]

hmm who started insulting posts and not responding to the OP at all, let' see

Oh yes it's the only person who could bring down the average IQ in Yorkshire even further then what was thought possible

Comment

hmm who started insulting posts and not responding to the OP at all, let' see

Oh yes it's the only person who could bring down the average IQ in Yorkshire even further then what was thought possible
              Ok hands up who was the first poster on CUK to issue an insulting post? I genuinely have no idea who was the first. Anybody like to put themselves forward?

I object to your racist post implying that anyone from Yorkshire has an abnormally low IQ. But then again you have proved yourself from time to time to be a racist.

Comment

Working...
              X