• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    But you've still not provided any evidence to back up your lies about Andrew Marr's interview.
    I have provided a transcript of the relevant pieces.
    The whole interview was a clear attempt at a character assassination. You don't see the BBC trying the same on , for example Jeremy Corbyn

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      The whole interview was a clear attempt at a character assassination. You don't see the BBC trying the same on , for example Jeremy Corbyn

Brain the size of a planet and I still communicate like a moron
      FTFY, having read your posts in this thread....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Please provide verifiable evidence that Vladimir Putin is a dictator and not Russias elected leader.

Please provide legal and verifiable evidence that Russia financed the leave.eu campaign.

You might not like Russias democratic system for electing its leader but many people don't like the UKs system.

Penis the size of a microbe and I still am a moron
        Just use google
        and FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Just use google
          and FTFY
          Ah so if it's on the internet it must be legally binding and verifiable evidence in a UK court.

I'll remember that piece of legal advice thanks if HMRC ever come knocking. Eirkur said if it's on the internet it's TRUE.

Comment

I refer you to my original question

Why should NHS medical treatment be given free at the point of delivery to anyone who has not contributed to that system?
            I'm not interested in your dull questions, just in pointing out your ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I'm not interested in your dull questions, just in pointing out your ignorance.
              Why do you have a problem in answering the question? Perhaps you secretly agree with me but are too afraid to show it incase your snowflake mates disown you.

Comment

You did not provide a transcript - even the Daily Wail - that I linked to - provided a transcript. You provided lies.

The whole interview lasted around 15 minutes. Nigel Farage gets more air time on BBC shows than any other political figure and he's not even an MP.

And you wouldn't see the BBC delivering hard questions to elected MPs because you're not interested in when they do that.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why do you have a problem in answering the question? Perhaps you secretly agree with me but are too afraid to show it incase your snowflake mates disown you.

Why have you a problem answering the question? Your lies continue, when you are challenged, you change the subject.

Tell us where Andrew Marr said what you claim he said.

Again, I'll link to the Wail so you can read their transcript (you'll need to scroll down a bit to see it laid out clearly)
                  Nigel Farage blasts Andrew Marr's 'ludicrous' BBC Brexit interview | Daily Mail Online
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Because it is a stupid question. For example:

A newborn baby has not contributed to the system. They are entitled to free care at the point if delivery. Do you want to change that? Or make it dependent on whether or not one or both of the parents has 'contributed to the system'?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Why have you a problem answering the question? Your lies continue, when you are challenged, you change the subject.

Tell us where Andrew Marr said what you claim he said.

Again, I'll link to the Wail so you can read their transcript (you'll need to scroll down a bit to see it laid out clearly)
                      Nigel Farage blasts Andrew Marr's 'ludicrous' BBC Brexit interview | Daily Mail Online
                      Fundamentally, he's thick and can't work out the difference between residency and nationality.

Comment

Working...
                      X