• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    And children, until they get a job.
    And the very wealthy who don't work.
    And those who choose not to work.
    Yes and explain the relevance of the 31 minute mark? Go on dig yourself a hole why don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Yes and explain the relevance of the 31 minute mark? Go on dig yourself a hole why don't you.

I've explained it, you're ignoring the explanation as it proves you are a liar, or someone who is fooled easily.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Why the 31 minute mark? Because you claim Andrew Marr said something that he didn't. And you've refused to provide a clip to prove he did.
        Then you claimed that the BBC showed a clip of Farage talking about HIV, which they didn't. And you've refused to provide a clip to prove they did

So I've suggested that rather than sit through the 15 minutes of air time that Farage was given, you can save yourself all of it to find out the question Marr actually asked about HIV sufferers and see what happened next.

Perhaps if you can tell me that I'm wrong and point to the time in the show where you think it happened, then we can all see for ourselves. Until then, your pant are on fire.
        Because at the 31 minute mark Andrew Marr asked Nigel Farage a question completely unrelated to the NHS. Now would you like to explain to the CUK forum the relevance of the 31 minute mark

Comment

Because at the 31 minute mark Andrew Marr asked Nigel Farage a question completely unrelated to the NHS. Now would you like to explain to the CUK forum the relevance of the 31 minute mark
          OK, you claimed this earlier:
          Andrew Marr asked if Nigel Farage still supported HIS STATEMENT that anybody with HIV should have treatment withheld by the NHS.
          Please share with us exactly what time in that interview did Marr ask that question, and the VT that was shown relating to it.
          We'd all like to know.

Because the nearest to it is at the 31 minute mark, where Marr asks about foreigners with HIV, and Farage responds about the NHS, with no VT shown.

Comment

OK, you claimed this earlier:

Please share with us exactly what time in that interview did Marr ask that question, and the VT that was shown relating to it.
            We'd all like to know.

Because the nearest to it is at the 31 minute mark, where Marr asks about foreigners with HIV, and Farage responds about the NHS, with no VT shown.
            Not on the version of the Andrew Marr show I now have loaded onto my phone via the iPlayer app. You must be viewing some other edited version.

I think the point you are refereeing to is 30:37. When Andrew Marr asks "Do you still think that people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into this country?"

NFs response was "Do I think that the National Health Service is there for British people? Yes I absolutely do."

AM: "So you still do"

How can you draw that conclusion?

Just to be clear at 31 minutes AM asks a very very loaded question "Do you still admire Vladimir Putin?"
            NF response "No I've never admired Valdimir Putin"
            AM, thinking he has NF bang to rights read from script "When asked which world leader you most admired you told GQ magazine as an operator but not as a human being I would say Putin"

You know what as an operator/leader Vladimir Putin gets sh*t done. He embarrassed the EU when he walked into Crimea. Yes as a person he is not someone you would put on your Christmas card list, but as a leader he gets stuff done as he sees it for the benefit of his country. Very unlike our political leaders. Why not admire a leader who puts his country first.

Comment

Not on the version of the Andrew Marr show I now have loaded onto my phone via the iPlayer app. You must be viewing some other edited version.

I think the point you are refereeing to is 30:37. When Andrew Marr asks "Do you still think that people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into this country?"

NFs response was "Do I think that the National Health Service is there for British people? Yes I absolutely do."

AM: "So you still do"

How can you draw that conclusion?

Just to be clear at 31 minutes AM asks a very very loaded question "Do you still admire Vladimir Putin?"
              NF response "No I've never admired Valdimir Putin"
              AM, thinking he has NF bang to rights read from script "When asked which world leader you most admired you told GQ magazine as an operator but not as a human being I would say Putin"

You know what as an operator/leader Vladimir Putin gets sh*t done. He embarrassed the EU when he walked into Crimea. Yes as a person he is not someone you would put on your Christmas card list, but as a leader he gets stuff done as he sees it for the benefit of his country. Very unlike our political leaders. Why not admire a leader who puts his country first.

The version on your phone appears to be about 30 seconds out of sync. At 31.04 the question is "Do you still think that people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into this country?"

So, where is the VT that you claim was shown, and where is the question you claim was asked about people with HIV receiving treatment on the NHS?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur
                OMFG here another example of someone who has been totally brainwashed by Kremlin propaganda following Kremlin trolls on Social media. And Farage DID say in the past he admired Putin

Nigel Farage: I admire Vladimir Putin | Politics | The Guardian
                As a leader yes because he gets sh*t done unlike our political leaders who can't make a simple yes or no choice.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

As a leader yes because he gets sh*t done unlike our political leaders who can't make a simple yes or no choice.

Farage admires a dictator who invades several of his neighbors and annexes their territories. Great democratic chap this Farage
                  The Kremlin has financed the leave.eu campaign, so much for self determination

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Farage admires a dictator who invades several of his neighbors and annexes their territories. Great democratic chap this Farage
                    The Kremlin has financed the leave.eu campaign, so much for self determination
                    Please provide verifiable evidence that Vladimir Putin is a dictator and not Russias elected leader.

Please provide legal and verifiable evidence that Russia financed the leave.eu campaign.

You might not like Russias democratic system for electing its leader but many people don't like the UKs system.

Comment

Please provide verifiable evidence that Vladimir Putin is a dictator and not Russias elected leader.

Please provide legal and verifiable evidence that Russia financed the leave.eu campaign.

You might not like Russias democratic system for electing its leader but many people don't like the UKs system.

But you've still not provided any evidence to back up your lies about Andrew Marr's interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X