• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You now appear to be accepting you made an error, but you are making another error What about foreign nationals ordinarily resident in the UK who do not need a visa?
    As I said EU citizen, just like the Brits get medical help in the EU. For example when Yorkie's daughter ends up totally wasted in a Benidorm hospital semi unconscious and pregnant and can't remember which of the 3 Spanish guys made her pregnant that night (ofcourse assuming that Yorkie is able to produce any offspring)

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      The questions Andrew Marr asked were very carefully scripted
      I have some news for you, most of the questions in any interview on radio or tv are scripted. The more serious broadcasters have researchers doing work before the interview, finding quotes etc and then write up the questions for the journalist to ask in the interview. Your sand grain brain is too small of-course to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        You now appear to be accepting you made an error, but you are making another error What about foreign nationals ordinarily resident in the UK who do not need a visa?
        I refer you to my original question

Why should NHS medical treatment be given free at the point of delivery to anyone who has not contributed to that system?

Comment

I refer you to my original question

Why should NHS medical treatment be given free at the point of delivery to anyone who has not contributed to that system?
          So all babies should be excluded and people lifelong unemployed/unable to work?

Comment

I watched it live on Sunday morning rather than the edited clip you are quoting as your source.
            And so, from you watching it live you heard Andrew Marr say words that he didn't say, and saw clips that weren't shown.
            Are you sure you didn't re-imagine it afterwards based on twaddle from media that supports the far reicht?

Here's the full 59min 20 second show:
            BBC iPlayer - The Andrew Marr Show - 12/05/2019

And so you don't have to wail your way through it all, just go to the 31 minute mark.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And so, from you watching it live you heard Andrew Marr say words that he didn't say, and saw clips that weren't shown.
              Are you sure you didn't re-imagine it afterwards based on twaddle from media that supports the far reicht?

And so you don't have to wail your way through it all, just go to the 31 minute mark.
              Using facts is not going to help to convince single brain celled organisms

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Yes and explain the relevance of the 31 minute mark? Go on dig yourself a hole why don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  So all babies should be excluded and people lifelong unemployed/unable to work?
                  And children, until they get a job.
                  And the very wealthy who don't work.
                  And those who choose not to work.

Comment

Yes and explain the relevance of the 31 minute mark? Go on dig yourself a hole why don't you.

Why the 31 minute mark? Because you claim Andrew Marr said something that he didn't. And you've refused to provide a clip to prove he did.
                    Then you claimed that the BBC showed a clip of Farage talking about HIV, which they didn't. And you've refused to provide a clip to prove they did

So I've suggested that rather than sit through the 15 minutes of air time that Farage was given, you can save yourself all of it to find out the question Marr actually asked about HIV sufferers and see what happened next.

Perhaps if you can tell me that I'm wrong and point to the time in the show where you think it happened, then we can all see for ourselves. Until then, your pant are on fire.

Comment

Hey, even the Wail has provided a transcript...

Nigel Farage blasts Andrew Marr's 'ludicrous' BBC Brexit interview | Daily Mail Online

Marr: Do you still feel that people with HIV shouldn't be allowed into this country?
                      Farage: Do I think the National Health Service is there for British people? Yes I absolutely do.

Comment

Working...
                      X