• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silence speaks volumes

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Silence speaks volumes

It does. You're an unrepentant liar. Quite happy to spread fake news and lies. Unhappy when you get challenged.

Sort your own affairs out before attacking others.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A new born baby who is a British Citizen has automatic rights to free health care you thicko
        That is untrue. A newborn baby who is resident in the UK has automatic rights regardless of citizenship. A newborn baby who is a British citizen, but who is not resident in the UK does not have automatic rights. Broadly speaking.

So once again, you've muddled this up, despite being educated on the difference between nationality and residency.

However, regardless of your error, the actual status of a patient's entitlements was not the subject of your question. Your question was:

Why should NHS medical treatment be given free at the point of delivery to anyone who has not contributed to that system?
        This suggests that you are questioning the rights of a newborn baby resident in the UK (who has not contributed to that system).

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          He also wants disabled people who never contributed to the system, but only have taken from the system to be banned from the NHS
          I was accused of discrimination towards disabled people and in doing so I was accused of contraveining the 2010 disability act.
          Something I am currently reminding the Cromwell Hotel in Stevenage of the legal obligations under said act of parliament.

No. Farage was accused of discriminating towards disabled people.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It does. You're an unrepentant liar. Quite happy to spread fake news and lies. Unhappy when you get challenged.

Hmmm to be a liar one must have deliberately distorted the facts for ones own ends. The emphasis here us on the word deliberately. Please enlighten me as to where I DELIBERATELY distorted the facts a didn't make a simple mistake.
            I expect your apology to be forthcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

He is hopelessly factually incorrect, but does that make him a liar?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                He is hopelessly factually incorrect, but does that make him a liar?
                Can you suggest alternative words to liar?

Comment

Hmmm to be a liar one must have deliberately distorted the facts for ones own ends. The emphasis here us on the word deliberately. Please enlighten me as to where I DELIBERATELY distorted the facts a didn't make a simple mistake.
                  I expect your apology to be forthcoming.

I agree. You're more likely to be an ignorant cretin, than a liar. That would be sufficient to explain your multiple factual errors in this thread. WTF should apologise.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    No. Farage was accused of discriminating towards disabled people.
                    Erikur by quoting a post by OG which was a reply to something I posted made the like to me personally regarding discrimination against disabled people.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      I agree. You're more likely to be an ignorant cretin, than a liar. That would be sufficient to explain your multiple factual errors in this thread. WTF should apologise.
                      And you ???????

Comment

Working...
                      X