• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New rules to stop ‘predators’ from tricking vulnerable into marriage delayed by Brex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How do you spot a predator when getting married? If your partner is a woman, they are a predator.

3 Signs of an Inconspicuous Predator in Your Midst | Psychology Today UK

HTH

Comment

THey're not *that* bloody inconspicuous then, are they?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Yeah mate, it's not nice but it didn't put me off marrying CM. Life goes on, join in the party!
        Get married once - shame on them, get married twice - shame on you...

And do a Brillo -

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Get married once - shame on them, get married twice - shame on you...

And do a Brillo -
          Can anyone out there decode the Grand Squirrel Molestor's ramblings for me?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            How do you spot a predator when getting married? If your partner is a woman, they are a predator.

You just have 'Prey' written all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Can anyone out there decode the Grand Squirrel Molestor's ramblings for me?
              I am hoping someone with Russian knowledge(or gibberish) will be along to explain.

Comment

Working...
              X