• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official 2nd May “deal” vote thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is on the deal is voted down. She puts a free vote to the house to repel Article 50 in exchange for a G.E and bring an end to this sorry saga.

Last edited by BlueSharp; 12 March 2019, 11:25.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      My money is on the deal is voted down. She puts a free vote to the house to repel Article 50 in exchange for a G.E and bring an end to this sorry saga.

I hope you have not got a lot of money - would not want you to lose it....

Comment

DUP will get even more money from Boris if they help sink May's plan.

Comment

She puts a free vote to the house to repel Article 50 in exchange for a G.E and bring an end to this sorry saga.
          They won't repeal Article 50 because it would mean cancelling Brexit, which they ain't going to do just before G.E.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              t
              He adds that the ERG will be "taking advice" from the DUP on the matter.
              I saw that too ... those ERG muppets do not want to make their own decisions do they ... they always need a fall guy to blame

It seems the DUP are next in line to speak to the sky fairy, and their call is important to him.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ssssh, don't upset the gammons, you know how they get. Their tickers may not be able to cope with the excitement

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Great news for exports ........ if only we had a large market, on our doorstep to export our goods to

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Great news for exports ........ if only we had a large market, on our doorstep to export our goods to
                    Well, the market will still be there... just behind Big Fook Off Wall.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Well, the market will still be there... just behind Big Fook Off Wall.
                      Screw them. Time to retool for the Empire 2.0 jam export market. Free golliwog brooch with every 10 jars.

Comment

Working...
                      X