• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Apologise for what? You insinuated that one religion has peadophiles and they noted that another religion has it's share of miscreants too. As does the general population. As I said earlier, these scum are found in all walks of life and are not confined to one group of men.

Now stop being such a little snowflake, wipe those tears away and go to bed.

Opening up and speaking out: diversity in financial services and the challenge to be met | FCA

Comment

Again, if the moderator in question wants to apologise then I can let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Catholic bigotry is unfortunately not uncommon in the UK.

Comment

When I engage with the site I do so voluntarily, but I an aware that there is a business behind that site which is regulated by the FCA and presumed to work on a higher standard.

Again, the apology will be accepted.

Comment

Catholic bigotry is unfortunately not uncommon in the UK.
                Your bigotry is on display every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Your bigotry is on display every weekend.
                  Starting half an hour after opening time on a Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You're just grateful that the CuK lynch mob are leaving you alone for the time being.

Grab the respite while you can.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      You're just grateful that the CuK lynch mob are leaving you alone for the time being.

Grab the respite while you can.
                      Lynch mob?

The guy is quite happy to gob off and attack others and their backgrounds on every thread he posts on. When it is pointed out that it's not only the social demographic that he has insinuated that carries out paedophilia then the snowflake gets all 'upset'

Not a lynch mob fella. But if you put your neck out there as a hypocrite and xenophobe, don't be surprised if you get called out and you'll get no sympathy when you have a bedwetting hissy fit
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X