• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will somebody rid us of that tiresome sockie?

Worse than Gricer

Comment

The moderator in question will not back up the statement publicly, or reason as to why the comment was made.

I felt it was necessary to show the comment though.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        The moderator in question will not back up the statement publicly, or reason as to why the comment was made.

I felt it was necessary to show the comment though.
        Aren't they just stated facts that paedos can come from many areas of society and are not restricted to one group of people and conversely just because a paedo comes from one group, it does not follow that everyone in that group is a paedo.

Rotherham had a problem with a group of muslim men paedos. There are many reported examples of catholic priests that have dabbled with under age sex. A number of 70s and 80s djs and kiddies tv hosts have been found guilty.

But, the above doesn't mean all muslim men, catholic priests or 80s kiddies tv hosts are all paedos.

There are scum bags in all areas of society.

But you know this. You're just trying to get yourself banned so you can become a martyr to your fellow CUK xenophobes.

Carry on
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Aren't they just stated facts that paedos can come from many areas of society and are not restricted to one group of people and conversely just because a paedo comes from one group, it does not follow that everyone in that group is a paedo.

Rotherham had a problem with a group of muslim men paedos. There are many reported examples of catholic priests that have dabbled with under age sex. A number of 70s and 80s djs and kiddies tv hosts have been found guilty.

But, the above doesn't mean all muslim men, catholic priests or 80s kiddies tv hosts are all paedos.

There are scum bags in all areas of society.

But you know this. You're just trying to get yourself banned so you can become a martyr to your fellow CUK xenophobes.

Carry on
          You're overstating his intent there. He's just a misanthropic soak.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You're overstating his intent there. He's just a misanthropic soak.
            You regularly accuse posters of anti-Semitism.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Carry on
              I'm posting a PM from a moderator and asking for a conversation on it.

Comment

I am going to chase this one down.

Why was my religion used in the comment?

Comment

I'm posting a PM from a moderator and asking for a conversation on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Not going to back down on this, the moderator in question can deescalate the situation by apologising.

Comment

Not going to back down on this, the moderator in question can deescalate the situation by apologising.
                      Apologise for what? You insinuated that one religion has peadophiles and they noted that another religion has it's share of miscreants too. As does the general population. As I said earlier, these scum are found in all walks of life and are not confined to one group of men.

Now stop being such a little snowflake, wipe those tears away and go to bed.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X