• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

40%

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Not exclusively. Only Lurpak and Kerrygold butter available in the U.K. comes from only grass fed cows, and no British cheese does.

Anchor butter is an NZ brand and is grass fed in NZ, but it’s made under licence by Arla using non-exclusively-grass-fed British milk.
    I'm talking about cheese you moron.

But hey ho, of course mate, there is no such butter...

Waitrose Duchy Organic English salted butter - Waitrose & Partners

From cows who enjoy an organic diet on farms with high welfare standards. Good Food - Organic butter, made in Somerset with rich cream from British farms. Good Farming - Organic farming promotes high animal welfare standards and encourages animals to forage and graze as nature intended.

I despair...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm talking about cheese you moron.

But hey ho, of course mate, there is no such butter...

Waitrose Duchy Organic English salted butter - Waitrose & Partners

From cows who enjoy an organic diet on farms with high welfare standards. Good Food - Organic butter, made in Somerset with rich cream from British farms. Good Farming - Organic farming promotes high animal welfare standards and encourages animals to forage and graze as nature intended.

I despair...
      You do know the difference between grass fed and organic?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        You do know the difference between grass fed and organic?
        What?

****s sake, what's the point....

Yes, you are right, there will be no food after Brexit, none whatsoever, we're all doomed....

Comment

What?

Yes, you are right, there will be no food after Brexit, none whatsoever, we're all doomed....
          DOOMED, i tell ye, - DOOMED

Comment

Comment

I've never bought it, never likely too. Mine has a big Union Jack on it, British Farm assured, organic using organic British milk, from British cows, in a British farm, eating British grass.

What?

I'm not saying that at all. Just pulling you up on your assertion that your British cows on a British farm are eating British grass. They've very probably not.

Grass fed cheese, meat and dairy - What is it and who does it? - The Courtyard Dairy

20% (of cows) never even make it to pasture. And of the other 80%, the majority will be fed on pasture for some time, but the amount of time pales into insignificance compared with the time they spend indoors.

Comment

Working...
              X