• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn Brexit Offer Gives Labour MPs Space to Back May's Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn Brexit Offer Gives Labour MPs Space to Back May's Deal

It wouldn't surprise me if this is what Corbyn is up to. He's never liked the EU, and I bet he'd secretly be content for us to exit on Mar 29 with May's WA.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rnd=markets-vp

"Jeremy Corbyn is opening up a possible path for Prime Minister Theresa May to get her Brexit deal through Parliament. It’s just not the one he says it is.

The opposition Labour leader’s offer to support May if she shifted in his direction on Brexit is one she can’t take up and he doesn’t want her to; the premier would outrage her Conservative Party and Corbyn would be forced to support a deal he’d rather be free to criticize. But it’s the latest sign he wouldn’t mind greatly if she borrows his lawmakers to get Brexit done."

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if this is what Corbyn is up to. He's never liked the EU, and I bet he'd secretly be content for us to exit on Mar 29 with May's WA.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rnd=markets-vp

"Jeremy Corbyn is opening up a possible path for Prime Minister Theresa May to get her Brexit deal through Parliament. It’s just not the one he says it is.

The opposition Labour leader’s offer to support May if she shifted in his direction on Brexit is one she can’t take up and he doesn’t want her to; the premier would outrage her Conservative Party and Corbyn would be forced to support a deal he’d rather be free to criticize. But it’s the latest sign he wouldn’t mind greatly if she borrows his lawmakers to get Brexit done."
    Corbyn much prefers Russia. Some say he is a spy for Russia but I don't believe that, though I can't prove he isnt a spy for Russia.

I only hope we never have a Russian spy as a prime minister.

Comment

Working...
    X