• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Johnson: "The EU is administering Nazi punishment beatings to the UK"

Mark Francois MP: "Germans are arrogant and bullying us"

Nigel Farage MEP: "Belgium is not a country. Its a non country. You have all the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk."

Michael Howard: "We could go to war with Spain for this" (comments later defended and backed up by Number 10).

Plenty more insults by Brexiters, don't like it back though do they?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Boris Johnson: "The EU is administering Nazi punishment beatings to the UK"

Mark Francois MP: "Germans are arrogant and bullying us"

Nigel Farage MEP: "Belgium is not a country. Its a non country. You have all the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk."

Michael Howard: "We could go to war with Spain for this" (comments later defended and backed up by Number 10).

Plenty more insults by Brexiters, don't like it back though do they?
      It's easy to rake up quotes out of context. But lets put this in perspective. He wishes people to go to hell and spend eternity in pain and agony.

You tell me if that's not how the Nazi's acted. Let's hope he is voted out in the next EU elections when the citizens of the EU get to vote on who runs their country.

Comment

No, that’s not how Nazies acted

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          No, that’s not how Nazies acted
          Please tell us, how did the Nazi's act in utilising their death camps?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            the citizens of the EU get to vote on who runs their country.
            The EU can do a better job of running the UK than Westminster does. What a shower MPs are.

JUst leave with no deal and get on with it FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
              The EU can do a better job of running the UK than Westminster does. What a shower MPs are....

I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that the EU running the UK would probably not be good for the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that the EU running the UK would probably not be good for the UK
                And Westminster running the UK is?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                  And Westminster running the UK is?
                  Good for the UK 90% of the time if not more.

Comment

Good for the MPs 90% of the time if not more.
                    FTFY

Comment

Good for the UK 90% of the time if not more.
                      Ha ha ha ... you're special Yorkie.

If 90% of the UK felt the government was doing good for it most of the time then they wouldn't have voted for change in the 2016 ref, you numpty.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X