• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Govt Remainers Move to Kill No Deal Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    It was a minor involvement from the UK, less than 25% of the total:

Battle of Waterloo - Wikipedia
    Waterloo wasn't the big thing. It was the Russian led capture of Paris in 1814. Waterloo was a post script.

The role of the UK shouldn't be underestimated in terms of the naval blockade, perhaps more important than the Peninsula War.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Where did I quote you out of context?
      When you only take isolated paragraphs or sentences from a single post that contained much more. The part quoted may require more of the post to be referenced in order to place it in its proper context.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        The only way to get no deal off the table is to have a deal. The only deal we have currently is May's deal. Therefore those that want no deal off the table must support May's deal.
        Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        When you only take isolated paragraphs or sentences from a single post that contained much more. The part quoted may require more of the post to be referenced in order to place it in its proper context.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
        Well that is untrue. The top post that I have quoted is an entire post. Do you stand by it?

Comment

Working...
        X