• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One less ferry company to worry about

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    More name calling and no substance - keep it up fella It's best you follow this path because whenever you try to join a proper debate you get shredded.

How does it feel to add so little value to a forum you've posted to 29.5k times? Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?
    Stop being being such a remeanie. Spuddy is a well loved forum pet, even if he is soiling the carpet in his dotage.

Comment

Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?
      SB Thanks Received 5898
      Likes Received 7521

Warty Thanks Received 118
      Likes Received 323

Do the Maths you feather-brained nonentity. When all is said and done, you are just another moron that has been press-ganged onto the SS Delusional.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I only wish I could use a crayon
        Elf and Safety innit? You ate the last ones you were given!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          SB Thanks Received 5898
          Likes Received 7521

Warty Thanks Received 118
          Likes Received 323

Do the Maths you feather-brained nonentity. When all is said and done, you are just another moron that has been press-ganged onto the SS Delusional.

Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say. It proves they are as shallow as you and think name calling is witty. You, and they, are wrong HTH

I bet you get excited too when you post a picture of your pensioners special from 'spoonies on Facebook and people 'like' it
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Elf and Safety innit? You ate the last ones you were given!!

See, even though this wasn't remotely funny your little puppy BR14 gave you a 'like'. BR14 is still upset that I referred to him as a moron, he'll like any post that is aimed at me

Keep going though, I'm sure some other morons will be along soon to 'like' more of your posts
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

See, even though this wasn't remotely funny your little puppy BR14 gave you a 'like'. BR14 is still upset that I referred to him as a moron, he'll like any post that is aimed at me

Keep going though, I'm sure some other morons will be along soon to 'like' more of your posts

Comment

Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say.
                And Failing to get likes from YOUR fellow zombies just goes to show that even they don't believe you have anything to say.

In which, rather surprisingly, they would be correct.

Comment

Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say. It proves they are as shallow as you and think name calling is witty. You, and they, are wrong HTH

I bet you get excited too when you post a picture of your pensioners special from 'spoonies on Facebook and people 'like' it
                  It makes inadequates like Spuddy feel better about their wasted lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    It makes inadequates like Spuddy feel better about their wasted lives.
                    Ay Oop.....more desperate projection from the forum muffinhead!

Do please try to restrict your artless vapourings to a minimum, there's a chap.

Comment

Ay Oop.....more desperate projection from the forum muffinhead!

Do please try to restrict your artless vapourings to a minimum, there's a chap.

No! You had your walkies earlier. Whorty will be back to take you out again in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X