• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time?

Does anyone have any idea what time TM presents Plan B to the house?

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea what time TM presents Plan B to the house?
    3:30

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
      3:30
      Thanks, although I thought you might have said

"The same time she re-presents Plan A 3:30"

I'll set them up, you knock 'em down.

You can lead a horse to water....

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        "The same time she re-presents Plan A 3:30"
        I'm sure it will be more than just a rebranding exercise.

Comment

Theresa May's Brexit 'plan B' rejected by Europe | London Evening Standard

Theresa May’s Plan B was bluntly ruled out by European leaders today just hours before she stood up to announce it to MPs.

Dublin delivered a firm “No” to Downing Street’s latest bid to go back to Brussels and ask for concessions on the backstop.

And the vice-president of the European Parliament also flatly rejected two other ideas being hastily floated as ways of defusing the Brexit deal: one being to remove the backstop from the EU agreement and replace it with an Anglo-Irish treaty; the other being to rewrite the Good Friday agreement that underpins the peace process.

Comment

Theresa May's Brexit 'plan B' rejected by Europe | London Evening Standard

Theresa May’s Plan B was bluntly ruled out by European leaders today just hours before she stood up to announce it to MPs.

Dublin delivered a firm “No” to Downing Street’s latest bid to go back to Brussels and ask for concessions on the backstop.

And the vice-president of the European Parliament also flatly rejected two other ideas being hastily floated as ways of defusing the Brexit deal: one being to remove the backstop from the EU agreement and replace it with an Anglo-Irish treaty; the other being to rewrite the Good Friday agreement that underpins the peace process.
            And the pantomime continues....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Btw, I don't recall the Northern Ireland border being flagged up during the referendum.

Was this only realised, as a potential stumbling block, later?

Comment

the other being to rewrite the Good Friday agreement that underpins the peace process.
                Straight out of the Priti Patel school of diplomatic timing, right on the 100th anniversary of each:

100th anniversary of Dail Eireann at Mansion House

Irish War of Independence - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  Straight out of the Priti Patel school of diplomatic timing, right on the 100th anniversary of each:

100th anniversary of Dail Eireann at Mansion House

Irish War of Independence - Wikipedia
                  Fomented in parts by "Ze Germanz"!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Fomented in parts by "Ze Germanz"!
                    Fomented in even bigger parts by 800 years of occupation, capped off by the British promising Home Rule as long as the Irish helped out in the war (which many did, I have a G G Uncle buried on the Somme), and then the British reneging on that as soon as the war was over.

Comment

Working...
                    X