• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a divorce

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    its a divorce treat it as such, its not leaving a golf club, getting drunker sh1tfaced on our dime, a house purchase or ordering dinner.
    Yes, and where does divorce usually leave you?

A lot furking worse off, that's where.

And who, in their right mind, gets divorced if they're only 52% sure? Might as well toss a coin for it.

RANDOM.ORG - Coin Flipper

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post

And who, in their right mind, gets divorced if they're only 52% sure? Might as well toss a coin for it.

It's a 4% majority, over a million more people. That's enough to determine that we leave a toxic relationship, Shirley?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post

If it's a divorce, is the EU the spouse or the marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        It's a divorce, the EU the vengeful spouse, Barrister employed by said vengeful spouse, Your own Barrister, and the Judge overseeing the divorce in which you have no say
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          FTFY
          But that would make the UK the self-pity paranoid fantasist, shouting at the judge that the missus buys bananas with an insufficient range of curvature.

Comment

What a surprise, the usual list of women-haters projecting their misogyny onto a supra-national body.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              What a surprise, the usual list of women-haters projecting their misogyny onto a supra-national body.
              To be more accurate, Brexiteers are often self haters who project their hate externally.

Comment

"I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part,"
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  To be more accurate, Brexiteers are often self haters who project their hate externally.
                  At least I live in this country and don't postulate or try to impose my view whilst living abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                    At least I live in this country and don't postulate or try to impose my view whilst living abroad.
                    What, like Donald Trump trying to impose on the business of the UK government? Bloody foreign leaders trying to tell the UK how to run their country, shouldn't be allowed...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X