• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Putin tells May to 'fulfil will of people' on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe's leading active war criminal can't be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Europe's leading active war criminal can't be wrong.
      He despises “democratic” leaders because he knows first hand how much they are worth (not a lot when measured in barrels of oil)

It’s one of very rare cases when I agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        “David Miliband, the Labour former foreign secretary, has described Vladimir Putin’s comments about a second referendum as “an insult to the United Kingdom”. He also said that Putin’s support for the current Brexit deal strengthened the case for a rethink. In a comment released by the People’s Vote campaign, which is calling for a second referendum, Miliband said:”

Government drops claims that no-deal Brexit 'unlikely' - Politics live | Politics | The Guardian
        Talk about stealing Bliar's shoes...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Putin paid for brexit, now he wants return on his investment. Bean, BR15, Yorkie, zig, Shaun potato and all the other brexiteers are his useful idiots.
          Normally Putin lets them have an accident when they are not useful anymore.
          If you were born without a brain, how come you never made it onto the news?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            It's not news in middenbuurt

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Oh yeah and the Mordac bot

Comment

Oh yeah and the Mordac bot
                Finally, an acknowledgement of sorts. I should warn you though, my battery is running down, and my FSB signal is about to run ou

Comment

Putin paid for brexit, now he wants return on his investment. Bean, BR15, Yorkie, zig, Shaun potato and all the other brexiteers are his useful idiots.
                  Damn my interest in cathedral architecture has been uncovered.

Comment

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Hahahahahaha

Eirikur: “Someone has a diffwent (sic) opinion to me,

Pathetic lazy cretinism.

Ps. Just know this, the more you post, the more everyone laughs at you
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X