• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two years wasted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we really need a new referendum? They know the people can't be trusted to vote how they want.

Can't the government do their job and vote on whether to accept May's deal, a hard brexit, or cancel the whole damn thing?

Though if they were doing their job they'd be voting based on what their constituents wanted, so back to the risk of giving the people what they want that goes against what those in power want 'in the nation's best interest'.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Do we really need a new referendum? They know the people can't be trusted to vote how they want.

Can't the government do their job and vote on whether to accept May's deal, a hard brexit, or cancel the whole damn thing?

Though if they were doing their job they'd be voting based on what their constituents wanted, so back to the risk of giving the people what they want that goes against what those in power want 'in the nation's best interest'.
      We know that politicians can't be trusted either.
      Find me the first one that actually works for the country's sake and not their own (or on second place party's) sake

Comment

Working...
      X