• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grayling the Transport Minister and Brexiter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why won’t the use helicopters instead???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Why won’t the use helicopters instead???
      How about some drones?
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        The fudge will still condemn the country to being the new Italy of Europe though.
        Hmm Italy is more like the Old England. I mean Grenfell tower happened before Genua

it's more like going back to Victorian times with people like JRM and Corbyn in power

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I can't think
          We know. Little point in you continuing to force the point across so overzealously.

You really are the very epitome of a glass half-full imbecile. But you do keep us amused, so keep on keeping on.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            We know. Little point in you continuing to force the point across so overzealously.

You really are the very epitome of a glass half-full imbecile. But you do keep us amused, so keep on keeping on.

Pot and kettle from the local school boy .... how did your exams go? Did you get enough grades for your apprenticeship down the local ASDA?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Whiney piffle deleted
              You ought to stop stalking me. You only succeed in making yourself looking a bit dull and one-dimensional............and those characteristics have already been well established over your time on here.

Now why not just jog on and bother someone that might remotely give a monkeys what it is you are gibbering about?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You ought to stop stalking me. You only succeed in making yourself looking a bit dull and one-dimensional............and those characteristics have already been well established over your time on here.

Now why not just jog on and bother someone that might remotely give a monkeys what it is you are gibbering about?

I post on this subforum. I reply to most Brexidiots when they/you post nonsense. You therefore have 2 choices if you don't want me to point out your failings .... 1) Don't post on this subforum the I won't respond to your drivel. 2) Stop posting drivel and actually post something on Brexit that makes sense

I fear however 2) is beyond you as despite you voting for Brexit you have absolutely no idea why and can't convince anyone else that this is a good decision.

I'll therefore not be jogging on little boy, I'll remain in this subforum to point out your stupidity
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  I'll remain in this subforum to display my stupidity
                  Indeed. The whole place is like flypaper for the terminally nervous, and those that need certainty in everything, and their hands held as they stumble along their life's path.

It is like a special needs environment for the simple-minded, all trying to outdo one another with their hysterical and ill-formed conjecture about the world post-Brexit.

Bunch of mush-brained bedwetters all huddled under their comfort blankets trying not to get them too damp.

Comment

Indeed. The whole place is like flypaper for the terminally nervous, and those that need certainty in everything, and their hands held as they stumble along their life's path.

It is like a special needs environment for the simple-minded, all trying to outdo one another with their hysterical and ill-formed conjecture about the world post-Brexit.

Bunch of mush-brained bedwetters all huddled under their comfort blankets trying not to get them too damp.

Does appear a lot like a group of hysterical girls staring at a big Brexit spider.

Comment

Brexit - they all float down there...

Comment

Working...
                      X