• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British public opinion has shifted sharply against Brexit, according to a Sky Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And that, folks, is about as good a description of Brexit as you're ever likely to get. Except there is no lolly stick.
    The turd is the EU

The people sticking the lolly sticks in are the leaders of the EU.

The people of the EU are the stick

Lets see how far up the stick the sh!t will go.

I'll guarantee you it will never reach the fingers of those doing the pushing though.

mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      The turd is the EU

The people sticking the lolly sticks in are the leaders of the EU.

The people of the EU are the stick

Lets see how far up the stick the sh!t will go.

I'll guarantee you it will never reach the fingers of those doing the pushing though.

mmmmm
      FFS what is the point of you?
      The only turds are cretins like you. They span cultures and continents and they cannot be polished.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

FFS what is the point of you?
        The only turds are cretins like you. They span cultures and continents and they cannot be polished.
        What is the point of me?

What is the point of anything?

We are all nothing sat on an unspectacular rock spinning around an unremarkable star in one of the arms of an uninspiring spiral galaxy in the Virgo supercluster.

And yet you continue to insist you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Its just not worth it fella.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          What is the point of me?

What is the point of anything?

We are all nothing sat on an unspectacular rock spinning around an unremarkable star in one of the arms of an uninspiring spiral galaxy in the Virgo supercluster.

And yet you continue to insist you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Its just not worth it fella.
          We were having a discussion of implementation of EU rules and then you put in some childish random bollux.
          I'm surprised you can hold down a job TBH. And you also claim to have bred, which has without doubt lowered the average IQ of the country.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

EU to shove a huge lolly stick up the UK's backside

It's clear now that the deal will not include anything about trade it will simply be an agreement to pay a huge bill, and the UK will agree.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Your low IQ and inability to understand a point makes you hard work
              What part of Switzerland gets away with it and so would we (if we had the nous to do so) as we are more important than Switzerland, is your brain cell struggling to understand?
              Switzerland isn't in the EU, we are. (I'll ignore the "an idiot thinks I'm an idiot" stuff, as you don't seem to be able to answer a straightforward question. Retracted)

Edit: You did answer it, I only spotted it afterwards.

This is the relevant direct quote from EU legislation (Directive 2004/38/EC) :

"... the right of residence depends on their having sufficient resources not to become a burden on the host Member State’s social assistance system, and having sickness insurance. EU citizens acquire the right of permanent residence in the host Member State after a period of five years of uninterrupted legal residence."

Why was this not implemented by the UK? Would there have been such a backlash in the UK if the simple rules above had been applied?
              I'm not sure the idiots who run the NHS would be capable of running this sort of system.
              Last edited by Mordac; 3 August 2018, 10:00.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Switzerland isn't in the EU, we are. I'll ignore the "an idiot thinks I'm an idiot" stuff, as you don't seem to be able to answer a straightforward question.
                FFS, it's signed up to the 4 freedoms. You really are an ignorant muppet.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X