• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU kills Chequers Plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Unfortunately for Brexiters, Project Fear = Project Reality. Maybe not everything that was predicted, but certainly a high proportion of the negative side of Brexit is coming to fruition.

Conversely, there are no positive stories or outcomes being reported from Brexit. I'm all ears if you have any at all (and "we're taking back control" isn't hard, facts it's just a soundbite). Come on Mordac, you believe in Brexit so much so sell it to us. Explain how we will be better off after Brexit. Where will the benefits come from (please don't refer to the bus)? Convince us why you voted Brexit, but remember we don't buy the 'less foreigners' argument, we need something a bit more substantial to work with.
    I'll get back to you on that one tomorrow, just got back from the pub and had to clear up some cat-sick. Don't feel sorry for me, and that wasn't a metaphor...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
    X