• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aviation safety certs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Ah, another expat twat. - why don't you all start your own CONTRACTOREU forum, and piss off over there??
    We have one. We discuss elegant ladies, fine wines, great quality of life, large homes, great beer, superb motor cars, efficient trains, bars without fighting, parma ham, chocolates and sun filled beaches amongst other things. It is a lovely forum.

We just come here to gloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      oh dear this is an embarressment

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        best news I've had all day, cheap flights from the UK have destroyed some of Europe's former nicest destinations

it'll be great to not have the riff raff on the continent any more

Milan.
        The positive side of brexit is hopefully the disappearance of Brits on stag and hen doos in Europe's cities.
        Was just a week ago in Oslo enjoying my time, lots of normal decent people walking in the city centre until groups of totally wasted Brits started to appear after 2pm, which is probably the time they wake up or get kicked out of their hotel rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          The positive side of brexit is hopefully the disappearance of Brits on stag and hen doos in Europe's cities.
          Was just a week ago in Oslo enjoying my time, lots of normal decent people walking in the city centre until groups of totally wasted Brits started to appear after 2pm, which is probably the time they wake up or get kicked out of their hotel rooms.
          I wonder if it will also stop the sun lounger towel wars with ze germanz?

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            We have one. We discuss all the usual trailer trash krap. It is a lovely forum.
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Must have been loaded, what is it now, about £30 a pint in Oslo?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                We have one. We discuss elegant ladies, fine wines, great quality of life, large homes, great beer, superb motor cars, efficient trains, bars without fighting, parma ham, chocolates and sun filled beaches amongst other things. It is a lovely forum.

We just come here to gloat.

ssshhhh don't tell the riff-raff the secrets

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Must have been loaded, what is it now, about £30 a pint in Oslo?

I was thinking the same

hammer time

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                  X