• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aviation safety certs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well it looks like they won't be soon, what with this, the value of the GBP, visa requirements and so on. That means prices will drop and so cheaper for the rest of Europe to go there instead But don't worry:
    If the EU want to start charging for tourist visas, best of luck to them. They'd be crazy, but that's hardly news, is it...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      If the EU want to start charging for tourist visas, best of luck to them. They'd be crazy, but that's hardly news, is it...
      Well the Americans do...

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/etias/
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        WGAF what amurkans do? most of them have never seen a passport

feck 'em

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          WGAF what amurkans do? most of them have never seen a passport

feck 'em

No way to talk of the main jam trading partners in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Which will affect whom? All the British carriers I can think of are already either owned by or based in other EU countries. If I'm wrong, of course, there will be lots of empty hotels in precisely the sort of places that can't afford to have them empty, which will subsequently need EU assistance. Pick the bones out of that lot, so to speak.
            best news I've had all day, cheap flights from the UK have destroyed some of Europe's former nicest destinations

it'll be great to not have the riff raff on the continent any more

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              best news I've had all day, cheap flights from the UK have destroyed some of Europe's former nicest destinations

Milan.
              I take it you mean this sort of thing:
              Trio of drunken 'lapdancers' pulled apart by crew on easyJet flight | Daily Mail Online
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                No way to talk of the main jam trading partners in your future.
                Ah, another expat twat. - why don't you all start your own CONTRACTOREU forum, and piss off over there??

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                  EC notice issued today. Unless the withdrawal agreement moves the date from March 2019, and subject to any agreed transition arrangements, all EU aviation safety certs cease to apply to the U.K. and any UK safety certs are no longer valid from that date.

https://ec.europa.eu/transport/sites...ion-safety.pdf
                  This will be sorted and not cause an issue.

I know it, you know it, every fooker knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Ah, another expat twat. - why don't you all start your own CONTRACTOREU forum, and piss off over there??
                    Why don't you leave here and start your own "unemployed, single nationality, leavers contractors, with blue passports" forum?

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
                      They will be clogging up the roads in their Austin & Rovers though. Once they have got passed the truck blockade at the Channel Tunnel. Might want to reconsider that SuV of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X