• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Cameron : Brexit not so bad, after all.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    He will be dead.

For me the big Brexit dividend is not being a state within the USofE.
    I doubt very much that the UK won't be an EU member in 100 years, just a less influential member than it would have been.

Young people voted 3 to 1 to remain a member of the EU.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I doubt very much that the UK won't be an EU member in 100 years, just a less influential member than it would have been.

Young people voted 3 to 1 to remain a member of the EU.
      Young people are naive.

“Less influential member”.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Welcome to the EUSSR.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Young people are naive.

“Less influential member”.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Welcome to the EUSSR.
        Not as naive it seems as those negotiating Brexit for the UK, welcome to the UKSSR
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Walk away, they'll come to us!"

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

So why don't you already? It's been two years since the referendum. You've been shown the door. What gives? Do you need instructions?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Didn't really work for Dyson though did it? He walked away and moved his production to Asia when it could have provided much needed employment. ****tard of the highest order but that's pretty much the par for arch-Brexiters and their "I'm going to be alright Jack" attitude...Here's a few more:

https://badboysofbrexit.com/the-comp...t-of-bad-boys/
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Latest revenue statement from Dyson showed a bigger loss than the year before.

It seems Dyson is following Carillion and Capita down the drain.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                X