• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bexit fully funded :banana:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bexit fully funded :banana:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ys-home-office

I no doubt assume HO will charge a fortune to all those who voted leave to get a new Blue passport, the Brexit bill is say £50bn, 17million people voted to leave so that works out about £3k each, but come on, what price can you really put on nostalgia
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Speaking in April, the Conservative MP Andrew Rosindell said the burgundy EU passport had been a source of national “humiliation”.

“The restoration of our own British passport is a clear statement to the world that Britain is back. Our British identity was slowly but surely being submerged into an artificial European one that most Brits felt increasingly unhappy about,” he told Press Association.

“The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be over and the United Kingdom nationals can once again feel pride and self-confidence in their own nationality when travelling, just as the Swiss and Americans can do.

“National identity matters and there is no better way of demonstrating this today than by bringing back this much-loved national symbol when travelling overseas.”

-----------------------------------------------
    Can I have some of whatever he is on please?

UK nationals have become known for drinking, fighting and loutish behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Speaking in April, the Conservative MP Andrew Rosindell said the burgundy EU passport had been a source of national “humiliation”.

“The restoration of our own British passport is a clear statement to the world that Britain is back. Our British identity was slowly but surely being submerged into an artificial European one that most Brits felt increasingly unhappy about,” he told Press Association.

“The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be over and the United Kingdom nationals can once again feel pride and self-confidence in their own nationality when travelling, just as the Swiss and Americans can do.

“National identity matters and there is no better way of demonstrating this today than by bringing back this much-loved national symbol when travelling overseas.”

Uk nationals in general have been known for changing the world.

Some people from the UK go abroad and start fights.

Not really the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Uk nationals in general have been known for changing the world.

Some people from the UK go abroad and start fights.

Not really the same thing.
        CUK nationals in general are twunts.
        Oh - UK nationals.

Some UK people did change the world. Sometimes not in a good way. The UK decimated India under the Raj.

Up until ~1800 East and West were about equal. For 200 years West did far better - mostly due to the UK bleeding Asia dry. Now the tide is turning.

The UK has been selling off the Silver to hide its decline.

When I go past the Runcorn chemical works on the M56 every Friday/Sunday, I love looking at it. Elder BP son wants to work there. Its all foreign owned now. Disgrace.

Comment

The restoration of our own British passport is a clear statement to the world that Britain is back. Our British identity was slowly but surely being submerged into an artificial European one that most Brits felt increasingly unhappy about,” he told Press Association.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

CUK nationals in general are twunts.
            Oh - UK nationals.

Some UK people did change the world. Sometimes not in a good way. The UK decimated India under the Raj.

Up until ~1800 East and West were about equal. For 200 years West did far better - mostly due to the UK bleeding Asia dry. Now the tide is turning.

The UK has been selling off the Silver to hide its decline.

When I go past the Runcorn chemical works on the M56 every Friday/Sunday, I love looking at it. Elder BP son wants to work there. Its all foreign owned now. Disgrace.
            Indeed my dad got a good pension from it and my younger brother is doing nicely.

Yes it is foreign owned but then when you consider who actually owns the wealth in the world it is clear that most companies are owned by a very few.....

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...-as-poorest-50

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Indeed. The UK can make a go of things in the world. However a dose of reality is needed.

Comment

Indeed. The UK can make a go of things in the world. However a dose of reality is needed.
                Exactly this.

Seems there are still some stuck in the days of the empire.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Exactly this.

Seems there are still some stuck in the days of the empire.
                  And there is this vision that the Empire was great. Which it was for the UK and a few at the top.

The vast majority of UK citizens lived in abject poverty. Why would anyone want to return to that?

Comment

Can't wait for the new smart blue passport, will more than make up for being excluded from lucrative European contracts.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X