• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit successfully drives out economic parasites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Seriously this guy needs to be "educated", there are way too many "Remoaners" undermining the "project".
    I disagree. If we dismiss their "cries for help", they are quite likely to internalize that "bitterness" and suffer a terrible "head explosion". It's imperative that we facilitate their "whining" and assist them with their "healing process". If they turn into "embittered snowflakes", we all suffer. Let's suffer together and return General back to the centrepeice of whingedom that we all know and love.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      I disagree. If we dismiss their "cries for help", they are quite likely to internalize that "bitterness" and suffer a terrible "head explosion". It's imperative that we facilitate their "whining" and assist them with their "healing process". If they turn into "embittered snowflakes", we all suffer. Let's suffer together and return General back to the centrepeice of whingedom that we all know and love.

You should worry more about the umemployed Brexiteers turning to fascism.

Comment

Only two days after the brexit vote my client co (major telco) decided to build new datacenter near Frankfurt in stead of UK where it was originally planned. Sole reason given was Brexit. Investment £50M + Since then many decisions have gone towards investing in the EU and not only at my clientco

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          You should worry more about the umemployed Brexiteers turning to fascism.
          I worry equally about the unemployed "remoaners" turning to fascism.

Imagine all the productive things that could be achieved with those calories otherwise expended on whining.

Whining isn't low calorie.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            I worry equally about the unemployed "remoaners" turning to fascism.

Imagine all the productive things that could be achieved with those calories otherwise expended on whining.

Whining isn't low calorie.
            It's actually the low educated leavers that will most likely suffer from the economic downturn as they will lose their jobs first. Of course many of them haven't got on in the first place and are on benefits their entire lives, well their benefits will go down as well as a result of brexit. But they are all happy to be 10 years extra unemployed, because they have control over their border and power in Westminster.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              It's actually the low educated leavers that will most likely suffer from the economic downturn as they will lose their jobs first. Of course many of them haven't got on in the first place and are on benefits their entire lives, well their benefits will go down as well as a result of brexit. But they are all happy to be 10 years extra unemployed, because they have control over their border and power in Westminster.
              Oi ******

fook off.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Oi ******

fook off.
                You'd be stereotypical brownshirt fodder if your mum let you play outdoors.

Comment

Oi ******

fook off.

You will need us EU-ers else your NHS and Latte outlets in London will collapse

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    You will need us EU-ers else your NHS and Latte outlets in London will collapse
                    Like I give a fook about that?

Comment

Like I give a fook about that?
                      Let me guess you have a St Georges flag on your license plate but drive a German car?

Comment

Working...
                      X