• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit successfully drives out economic parasites"

Collapse

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Call me old fashioned, but I like to know when I'm talking to a racist.
    I would call that new fashioned.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Well i could but I could call you james brown as that seems to be your name....

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    The post which that referred to wasn't racist, but anyway even if I were how does that relate to my reply?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Aren't you that cretinous racist?

Why, yes, yes you are.
    The post which that referred to wasn't racist, but anyway even if I were how does that relate to my reply?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    He's a racist cretin.
    That's right.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Yes he is.
    He's a racist cretin.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

Why, yes, yes you are.
    Yes he is.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You saw Brexit in the title. You don't have to read it or comment.

Some people do want to discuss it - leave them to it.
    So obviously not the UK government then...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Only two days after the brexit vote my client co (major telco) decided to build new datacenter near Frankfurt in stead of UK where it was originally planned. Sole reason given was Brexit. Investment £50M + Since then many decisions have gone towards investing in the EU and not only at my clientco

Why, yes, yes you are.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Like I give a fook about that?
    Let me guess you have a St Georges flag on your license plate but drive a German car?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    You will need us EU-ers else your NHS and Latte outlets in London will collapse
    Like I give a fook about that?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Oi ******

fook off.

You will need us EU-ers else your NHS and Latte outlets in London will collapse

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Oi ******

fook off.
    You'd be stereotypical brownshirt fodder if your mum let you play outdoors.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    It's actually the low educated leavers that will most likely suffer from the economic downturn as they will lose their jobs first. Of course many of them haven't got on in the first place and are on benefits their entire lives, well their benefits will go down as well as a result of brexit. But they are all happy to be 10 years extra unemployed, because they have control over their border and power in Westminster.
    Oi ******

fook off.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I worry equally about the unemployed "remoaners" turning to fascism.

Imagine all the productive things that could be achieved with those calories otherwise expended on whining.

Whining isn't low calorie.
    It's actually the low educated leavers that will most likely suffer from the economic downturn as they will lose their jobs first. Of course many of them haven't got on in the first place and are on benefits their entire lives, well their benefits will go down as well as a result of brexit. But they are all happy to be 10 years extra unemployed, because they have control over their border and power in Westminster.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X