• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like clientco is moving its head office from London to Brussels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    At least Moggy is polite.
    Mmm. There's been quite a few monstrous people over the years who've been described as polite and charming.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Hey, I'm on your side, hippo mince.

Well, sort of.
      'snot a matter of sides. most if not all of the stuff spouted on here about brexit is utter bolloks.
      and there's absolutely sod all anyone can do to influence the final results, so i fail to see the point of the endless generation of more and more fecking drivel on the subject.

So There.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        'snot a matter of sides. most if not all of the stuff spouted on here about brexit is utter bolloks.
        and there's absolutely sod all anyone can do to influence the final results, so i fail to see the point of the endless generation of more and more fecking drivel on the subject.

So There.
        Code:
        SR   15,15         CLEAR RETURN CODE
        BR   14            RETURN TO CALLER
        The code in IEFBR14 is the minimum, although not the most efficient, that will create a 'do nothing' program
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So There.
          Never underestimate the value of mocking the cretins who have trashed the country.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Code:
            The code in IEFBR14 is the minimum, although not the most efficient, that will create a 'do nothing' program
            gi' yersel' a blue peter badge

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Code:
              and WTF has that got to do with anything?? - you're another bambot like scooter.

Comment

and WTF has that got to do with anything?? - you're another bambot like scooter.
                Yes, darmy and scoots are the Remainer cretin faction. Annoying, but a useful interface for communicating with Brexiteers on their own level.

Comment

So cliento is run by europhiles and is threatening to flounce.

See what they do not what they say. Toys thrown out of the pram yet?
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Yes, darmy and scoots are the Remainer cretin faction. Annoying, but a useful interface for communicating with Brexiteers on their own level.
                    And nlyuk is our gimp, only let out occasionally to play with sb
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Entirely due to Brexit. I know it's one of many.
                      Wait until they move the Euro currency clearing if you want to see pain
                      Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Working...
                      X