• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit - Have you changed your mind?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 per cent of UK citizens would like to have a second citizenship and many of them are prepared to spend a considerable amount for the privilege, according to a new survey.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      89 per cent of UK citizens would like to have a second citizenship and many of them are prepared to spend a considerable amount for the privilege, according to a new survey.
      £2mill in Cyprus, apparently. Could one expense that, I wonder...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

come on, cough up

EU to demand a minimum of 100 billion Euros

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            £2mill in Cyprus, apparently. Could one expense that, I wonder...
            The UK could fund 175 Cypriot citizenships a week with the money it currently sends the EU.

Comment

Protesters storm Kensington Town Hall after Grenfell fire | Daily Mail Online

Voted Leave. Still Leave and the picture leading this article says it all.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Protesters storm Kensington Town Hall after Grenfell fire | Daily Mail Online

Voted Leave. Still Leave and the picture leading this article says it all.
                Looking inside and out, it looks more than the 300 quoted.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

No violence, no damage, no-one personally injured just chanting, having lost friends and family.

Can someone explain why this is so bad ?

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Careful, I quoted that figure a few weeks ago and got torn a new one. By Darmy I think - I could be wrong, but certainly one of the Euronumpties who claimed it was a figure invented by the FT. And now you're quoting a figure invented by the Express.
                    Do us all a favour, and <use your imagination>....
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

No violence, no damage, no-one personally injured just chanting, having lost friends and family.

Can someone explain why this is so bad ?

Yeah, Ill explain it. No-ones British.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X