• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hammond blames Brexit for Tory election failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    May won't get a word in edgeways.
    Well, first she'll have to wait until they stop laughing at her
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      CU? The university Christian Union? I thought that was the Liberal chap.
      I thought university CU was a little too enlightened for the Liberal chap? Isn't he more Old Testament?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        I thought university CU was a little too enlightened for the Liberal chap? Isn't he more Old Testament?
        Isn't that the bit that talks about killing all who disagree with God, that the sin of Onan is punishable with stoning, as is adultery, divorce, and eating meat from animals with cloven hooves? But some of those are from the historical bit, not the laws bit. (Kinda like the Quran)

Oh yeah, and how do you think her new BFFs - the DUP (who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ) are going to react if they read that they are getting into bed with a "Papist"?

http://catholicherald.co.uk/news/201...-michael-gove/
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Isn't that the bit that talks about killing all who disagree with God
          I think so, but the Liberal chap only kills people in his head. He doesn't actually do it. He just imagines doing it, which is probably fine and not totally incompatible with being a Lib Dem. With the DUP, all of their unsavoury views are devolved, so that's also perfectly fine.

Comment

Both tories did bad and labour did well because of May, labour is misleading itself thy did well because of comrade Corbyn

Comment

Don't think May will be doing much of the negotiating and David Davies and Hammond are now talking about a soft Brexit, which technically is not a Brexit, I am going to do a 30K falling knife bet on pound going up 5% I am so confident this will happen my girlfriend is already spending the 6K I am about to make.
              Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                Don't think May will be doing much of the negotiating and David Davies and Hammond are now talking about a soft Brexit, which technically is not a Brexit, I am going to do a 30K falling knife bet on pound going up 5% I am so confident this will happen my girlfriend is already spending the 6K I am about to make.
                The MF strategy. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

The MF strategy. What could possibly go wrong?
                  When your betting against moronic stupidity you will always win in the end
                  Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    When your betting against moronic stupidity you will always win in the end
                    I don't think Einstein agreed with you....

Comment

I don't think Einstein agreed with you....
                      Absolutely - The World can stay Stupid longer than you can stay Solvent!
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X